Monday, June 28, 2010

Hob-knobbery

I love interesting hardware. I'm pretty well addicted to any knob, pull, hinge, hook, or finial. It's pretty disgusting, but it passes the time. I typically fulfill this hardware jones at Anthropologie, but lately I've been checking out the more wallet friendly retailers (re. I am cheap and only just got a job, folks!). Hobby Lobby has recentlystarted carrying really adorable drawer pulls and such that are much more practically priced than those at Anthro. I still love you Anthro, but you are a smidgen out of budget about 99.99% of the time. Unless there's a super duper amazing sale. Then I'm all over that. Another great couple places to check out are pretty standard, at least for me -- T. J. Maxx and Tuesday Morning. I'm not sure whether these stores are available everywhere, but they tend to carry really random things, including funky hardware on occasion. Below are the pulls I picked up at Hobby Lobby for my room.

No comments:

Post a Comment