Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Emersonmade





I'm really digging Emersonmade lately. Their flowers have had my attention for a while now, and I very much want each one, maybe three or four of each one. Then they came out with super cute clutch handbags, which I will posses sooner rather than later. And now. Now they have come out with a clothing line. Real, fantastic, professionally designed skirts, dresses and pants. I could not be more excited. Particularly since I am now employed and in the market for new daytime attire.

I am partial to EVERYTHING. I know, I know. But I am! I love everything so much. I am so sad that it is a little on the expensive side for my bank teller budget.

The best part about all these pieces, is that I could wear all of them (sans jeans) to work. It is incredibly difficult to find unique, inexpensive, well made pieces to wear at work.
I love that each design is conservative and fun and age appropriate! It's so refreshing to come across clothes I could wear anywhere! The dress above would be perfect for a wedding or grocery shopping. I mean, really. How rare is that? The skirt below? Work, church, a date. I wouldn't put it on to go garden or anything, but it's so versatile! I'm in love. Someone please buy these for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment