Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Organizational Mecca


Today, I stumbled upon what I believe to be Organizational Mecca. Stainless steel, small parts cabinet with between 25-100 drawers complete with 12+ colors and labeled drawer pulls. I want one, I need one, I wish I had a job. These babies by Hobart Cabinet Co. aren't cheap, but they are made by order in Ohio and take 4-6 weeks. They have a special deal on the 10 drawer cabinet on eBay or you can get something done on their official website. I'm thinking about gray, almond or heather blue, myself. It's officially at the top of the wish list. You can specify in your order (by phone or e-mail) whether you'd like dividers, inserts or 2-3 pocket trays. I will seriously dream about this tonight and take over a week to mull over which color to pick. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment