Monday, June 21, 2010

Roller Blinds

This is what happens when I stay up too late -- I find projects I think I need to do right away, but don't have all the tools to do. Case and point: After browsing the DIY at Design*Sponge again, I've decided it is imperative that I make myself some roller blinds for my window well. I enjoy the natural light, but not the icky things within the window well itself. I don't want to climb in and clean it or open the window to clean it because, like I said, there are icky things inside.

Anywho, I very much enjoy fabric of all kinds. Right now I'm kind of obsessing over Liberty of London, who isn't, right? At B&J Fabrics there is a plethora of amazing Liberty prints. I'm absolutely in love with a few, and might splurge. Once I find a job. Because I'm jobless living in my parents' basement and I'm just a huge post-college cliche right now, try not to judge.

Here are a few of my favorites, should anyone feel generous enough to gift them to me. This stuff ain't cheap at $36.95 a yard. But for eternal happiness, it just might be worth it.



No comments:

Post a Comment