Friday, June 18, 2010

Putting the bed together

Today, My mom, sister, and myself are putting together my captain's bed I've had for the duration of college. It's now home with me and moving to the basement. It is incredibly difficult to put together considering I didn't take it apart (thanks Mom!). Now we're pretty much ready to get the whole thing put back together, but I'm finally fixing the things I've been annoyed with since I first got it. It's getting L-bracketed to the wall (finally, no wobbling!), we're stringing a surge protector through before we get the bottom part butted up to the shelf portion so that I don't have to stick my little arms down into the bed abyss. It's been Sharpied and wood crayoned to perfection. I could sleep in my own bed tonight, and that is the most exciting thing I've heard in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment